Skip to main content

Thick Skin - Issue #1 - Doll Chaser and Swinging Astrid - 4/10/2025

 

The first issue. Hoo boy. This was such a learning experience to make. This is my first foray into graphic design (as you can probably tell!) and the first time I've published my writing in forever. Thanks again to all of the bands that have been a part of this, and I'm already looking forward to the next issue!
 
-Skylar Rose Stravinsky
 
 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Human Than Human (Therian Zine) - 9/25/26

 HOLY SHIT IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF SINCE I LAST PUBLISHED A ZINE.   Here's a zine I was inspired to make recently. I was telling a partner about my experiences and how I became to understand that I was therian. I felt other people could benefit from hearing my story, so I made a zine about it. I hope you enjoy the read!   Link To PDF Download :3